That’s right friends! It’s almost time for the MOB Society’s annual Boy Mom Blog Hop!
Last year we had SO much fun getting to know each other and we can’t wait to do it all again!
Here’s how it will work (go ahead…mark your calendar!)
The Boy Mom BlogHop (BMBH or #BMBH on Twitter) is exactly what it sounds like…an opportunity for any and all mothers of boys to introduce themselves to each other and connect in this amazing community. (You ARE amazing…you know that, right??)
- Write up a welcome post on your blog
- Include information about you and what your blog is about
- Tell us about your boys (age, how many, etc)
- Share anything you think other boy moms need to know about you (ministries, businesses, etc)
- Feel free to offer giveaways of products you sell or create in your post
- Share a few of your sons’ favorite books and tell us the age group they’re best-suited for
- Link-up your blog to the hop (use the post’s permalink)
- Commit to visiting as many other blogs in the hop as you possibly can to make new friends, say “hi” and encourage one another in the Lord.
You might be wondering…are there prizes???
Yes! We’ll be collecting prizes starting today. If you or the company you represent would like to donate to the BMBH please email Erin at themobsociety (at) gmail (dot) com, and place the words “Prize for BMBH” in the subject line. Please be sure to tell us what your prize is worth in the email, and how many of each item you’d like to give away.
A few extras?
This year, in addition to providing you with a place to link up your blog post, we’ll also be providing you with a place to link up your Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest accounts! Boy moms need each other…so let’s plan to spend some time supporting each other and visiting all of the blogs we possibly can!
And feel free to grab our button below for your blog!
So what are you waiting for? Spread the word and starting writing an awesome post! And plan to come back here July 16 – 23rd to party with the MOB Society!
P.S. praying moms? Here’s your downloadable, printable copy of the July 2012 prayer calendar!