In a world where it’s way too easy to see all of the negative about our boys, we want to help you intentionally look for something to brag on…
- Maybe your boy made a good grade this week
- Maybe he served someone spontaneously
- Maybe he learned a significant life lesson
- Maybe he did something hilarious!
- Maybe he looked super cool in his costume/dress up clothes!
- Maybe you took a fabulous photo of him you just want to show off.
Tell us all about it on Thursdays in the MOB Society’s new link-up…
Let’s Hear it For the Boys!
There’s only two real rules for this link-up…
Brag on your boys! Tell the world how they make you proud! Take time each week to write down or take pictures of the good things they do and remind yourself of how God is working in their hearts.
And…leave a link back here to the MOB Society so other boy moms can brag on their boys!
We think it might change your whole perspective.
Link-up! (Or if you don’t blog, tell us about your amazing boy in the comments!)