“Sometimes, as moms we feel isolated, alone in our struggles, we assume that we are the only ones failing, falling, afraid to tell others, lest we be judged…how sweet is the fellowship of moms that love the Lord and are honest…our failures are not bigger than our God, and mercy is sweet, and grace a beautiful gift. Thank you ladies for Hope for the Weary Mom.” ~A Reader
Does this describe the cry of your mama heart?
Do you find yourself hanging on by a thread, desperate for God to shine a ray of light on your life?
Are you longing for a shred of hope to hold on to, to tuck away in your heart for safekeeping, to get you through?
If this is you, join the MOB Society and the MOD Squad for…
Based on the eBook by Stacey Thacker (of the MOD Squad – mothers of daughters) and Brooke McGlothlin (of the MOB Society – mothers of boys), Hope for the Weary Mom: Where God Meets You in Your Mess, 7 Days of Hope will connect you with other moms going through the same thing, and help you place your eyes firmly on the God who loves you enough to meet you right in the middle of your sometimes ugly mess.
Ready to join? Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a copy of Hope for the Weary Mom (ONLY available as an eBook). You can get it free when you subscribe to the MOB Society blog, or pay just $.99 for the convenience of having it on your favorite Kindle Reader.
- Join the group of one of our Ambassadors of Hope, who will be hosting 7 Days of Hope on their blogs (it will NOT be hosted here or at the MOD Squad…only on these blogs). We have several groups to choose from (see list below), so pick one that has something in common with your life circumstances.
- Follow your host’s directions for joining her group.
- “Meet with” your group daily between June 12 and June 18, 2012 at the blog of your host for encouragement and discussion. Come ready to share your heart in the comments and respond to other group participant’s prayer needs and thoughts with your own encouragement. The only way this works is if as many people as possible comment and share, so please pray about taking a step of faith (even if you don’t usually comment).
- “Like” the Hope for the Weary Mom Facebook page to keep up with any future announcements about 7 Days of Hope.
We’re praying for you every step of the way. God has so emblazoned you upon our hearts that the mere thought of even one weary mom out there who needs to hear that God loves her, and sees her, just about does us in. We’re asking God to give you the strength to reach for hope and join a group. We’re asking Him to surround you with His hedge of protection, and encourage you as the truth of His love and care for you opens your eyes and heart to the hope only He can bring. You are loved by a Mighty God dear mama (and by your fellow weary mamas who wrote this book for you too).
Brooke and Stacey
Group Hosts (Ambassadors of Hope)
* Hosts should have their welcome posts up soon with specific instructions for how to join their group. If you don’t see a welcome post when you click over, please check back again!
Lori Lynn Lydell (teens)
Norma Rowland (working moms)
Kristie Cocking (grade school)
Megan Spires (boy moms)
Jen Larson (big family)
Stephanie Dakin (homeschooling)
Anna R. (new moms)
Lara Kroft (special needs)
Ginger Hoffman (for everyone else who doesn’t fit nicely into another group)
Fill in the blank?
The one thing that makes me MOST weary as a mama is ________________?
Are you a weary mom? Check out this comforting book co-written by our very own Brooke McGlothlin. It will be a balm to your weary mommy soul, we promise.