In a world where it’s way too easy to see all of the negative about our boys, we want to help you intentionally look for something to brag on…
- Maybe your boy made a good grade this week
- Maybe he served someone spontaneously
- Maybe he learned a significant life lesson
- Maybe he did something hilarious!
- Maybe he looked super cool in his costume/dress up clothes!
- Maybe you took a fabulous photo of him you just want to show off.
Tell us all about it on Thursdays in the MOB Society’s new link-up…
Let’s Hear it For the Boys!
(#LetsHearItForTheBoys on Twitter)
There’s only two real rules for this link-up…
Brag on your boys! Tell the world how they make you proud! Take time each week to write down or take pictures of the good things they do and remind yourself of how God is working in their hearts.
And…leave a link back here to the MOB Society so other boy moms can brag on their boys!
We think it might change your whole perspective.
Link-up! (Or if you don’t blog, tell us about your amazing boy in the comments!)
We have giveaways GALORE today! TEN winners! That’s right – TEN! Here’s what’s up for grabs…
Our giveaway today includes FIVE copies of Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most, the little eBook by MOB co-founder Brooke McGlothlin that continues to hang out toward the top of the “motherhood” category on Amazon day-after-day!
We also have two copies of I’m Outnumbered: One Mom’s Lessons in the Lively Art of Raising Boys from our very own Laura Lee Groves and…
Three copies of MOB author Katie Orr’s ebook with Lara Williams, Savoring Living Water: How to Have An Effective Quiet Time!
Ten prizes for ten winners! What fun!
1. Share one thing in the comments you’re praying for God to accomplish/develop in your son in 2012
2. Participate in Let’s Hear it For the Boys (link-up a post or brag on your boy in the comments for an entry)
And that’s it! Just complete your entries by Sunday, February 12th at 10:00 p.m. EST! Ten winners will be chosen at random and notified by email!
Now, go on – brag about those spectacular sons of yours!